Duraco Windows are designed to let in more natural light, provide better ventilation, operate easily, act as emergency exits and enhance the architectural style of your home. All our windows are locally designed and manufactured and come with a lifetime warranty.
Dead Air is the most efficient insulator. Our windows are engineered to capture dead air in the 3 Channel Profile. Dead air works with the very low conductivity of PVC to produce extremely energy-efficient windows and doors.
Our windows now come in 26 colours. You can mix and match with our hardware choices to create the perfect windows for your home.
- Crank outwards from bottom
- Provide ventilation + sheild from weather
- Draw more air out than in - ideal for humidity control in kitchens + bathrooms
- Unique locking system - windows are extremely secure and energy efficient
- Dual or triple glazed with 1/2" airspaces for optimum energy efficiency
- Casement windows open outwards from the right or left side allowing you to control the volume of air circulation
- Casement windows can be opened to a full 90˚for easy cleaning and come with the Duraco “clean screen”
Casement windows offer the best ventilation
and best energy efficiency
- Dual or triple glazed with ½” airspaces for optimum energy efficiency.
BAY + BOW
- Bay or Bow windows can be a combination of casement, picture, fixed and/or sliders
- Transform any area - the natural light brightens rooms and gives small rooms a more spacious feel
- Customized to your specifications and built at any angle to suit your requirements
- Are available with an optional head and seat, allowing you to convert the window to a spot for lounging
PICTURE + FIXED
- Direct set and meant to provide an unobstructed view of the outdoors by maximizing the glass area
- Fixed windows are used when combining with operating casement or awning windows to create an even sight line
- Fixed windows are non-opening
VERTICAL + HORIZONTAL SLIDER
- Built with operating sashes that glide to the left or right (horizontal) or bottom to top (vertical) sliders
- Features a heavy duty sash with smooth running rollers providing durability and easy operation
- Feature spiral sash balances that allows the window to stay where it has been opened
- State of the art engineering allows for easy cleaning and ensures years of carefree enjoyment